Monday, July 30, 2018

ABC Bugaboo


It's Monday so that means its time for an Anything But a Card project.  As you probably know, this category is TOTALLY out of my wheelhouse but I'm always game to try something new.

Today I made a wine tag to give my sister for her birthday.  Buuut then we started drinking said bottle of wine and the tag never actually made it ON the bottle.  So let's just pretend that I was more organized than I actually was this year (and if we are totally honest, I'm not usually organized at ALL!)

I'm using the Bugaboo image, Friends Don't Let Friends Wine Alone 2.  It's super cute.

Hurry over to the Catch The Bug blog to see other ABC projects made by my Bugaboo teammates.

1 comment:

  1. Joanna, that is adorable. Love your coloring. You are too funny.

    ReplyDelete