Monday, December 18, 2017

Stella Says Sketch: Be Naughty


I dropped the ball ... here it is Monday and I'm only now posting my card for the SUNDAY Stella Says  Sketch challenge.  Yikes.  I'm blaming the craziness of the Christmas season for my oopie.

It's our last sketch challenge over on the Catch The Bug blog and it's a fun one.

I combined two Bugaboo images to create this card.  I'm using JJ Ornaments and then sentiment for the Stella Christmas image.

I'm pretty excited because I've finished my Christmas cards.  $44 and a trip to the post office later, I can officially say that they are IN THE MAIL!  Woot woot.

I hope that you have time to join in the fun for this last challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Like the sassy card, I have the saying about "Well, I've been good, well mostly good, ok forget it...I'll buy my own stuff." My kids tell me that I'm naughty now that they don't live at home, and it's true, hehe. Enjoy the holidays.

    ReplyDelete