Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Chaos: Make it Funny!


It's Day 5 of the Christmas Chaos challenge over on the Catch The Bug blog.  It's Humor Me Wednesday, so we want to see your funny projects.  Take a look at the picture below.  It's only to get you started but you don't necessarily need to use on your project!

For my card I used the Bugaboo image: Stella - Santa Called.  I just love Stella and her sassy attitude.

Why don't you join in the fun!

Challenges:
The Male Room: Masculine Christmas
Double D Challenges: Red White and a pop of  
   Green

8 comments:

  1. Joanna, your card is adorable...love the humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant and fun card Joanne. Lovely design and gorgeous colours used for our "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" challenge, sure suits our theme beautifully ...hope to see you next challenge.. Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...a fun and cute Christmas card that I now lots of people should get...lol...thanks for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a cute card. She just makes me smile all over my face. Love the plaid background. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D. Hope to see you back soon!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah.... Just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Male Room. Merry Christmas!
    Chris (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Stella ´s humor - fabulous card and i like the plaid background.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! I LOVE the this card, such fun and great colouring too. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at The Male Room - Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect card for the grumpy man! It really made me giggle. Thanks for playing along at The Male Room Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete