Thursday, May 4, 2017

More Cards ... Really, I Suck at Housework



It suddenly occurred to me that other people (you know, other than me) would be celebrating Mother's Day and I thought, "hey" ... maybe I ought to send cards.  Yikes.  I suddenly need 6 cards to send out.  So here is one ... five more to go.

I used the sketch over on the Catch The Bug site.  I also used this new Bugaboo image.  Super cute!

And then, my hubby's friend at work at a heart attack over the weekend.   (insert ANOTHER "yikes" here!)  Fortunately he got to the hospital in the nick of time so he will be fine. But suddenly we needed a card for him too.  I used the "Interactive" theme over on the Pile It On blog.  I love the little "chill pills" in the shaker part of the card.  It is soo fun to make shaker cards!



3 comments:

  1. Both Cards are great, Joanna. The Image on the first- perfect for a Mom and Shaker Cards are always great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really great cards! The first is perfect for our sketch challenge at Catch the Bug, and for a Mother's Day occasion too! Good luck in the challenge. Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both Joanna! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete