Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches 402


I'm finishing up the last of my Mother's Day cards.  These are the last two.  This first one is headed off to my sister.  When I saw this sentiment from Riley, I knew that I had to have it ... who doesn't want a butt-load of wine?!!

I'm using Lovelle from Art Impressions and the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

For my second card, I used the sketch from the Sunday Stamps blog.  I dug out my Happy Hopper stamps to use for this card.

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there.





6 comments:

  1. Ha, that bunny image is so cute! Love the stitching for added texture. Great job! Thank you for playing along with Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Joanna, you crack me up!! Both of these cards are great - love 'em!! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN(the first) and CUTE (the second) cards, Joanna !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your cards! That little bunny is so funny! The polka dots and the sentiment are perfect! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete