Monday, January 30, 2017

Oh Diet Coke ... Wherefore Art Thou?


I've given up soda because my nutritionist says that there is "absolutely nothing of nutritional value in it."  I'm trying to lose 40 more pounds and all the fitness gurus say that 70% of weight loss is diet choices.

Unfortunately I miss my soda.

A lot.

So I'm trying to distract myself from its absence by making cards.  It's not really working ... did I mention how much I miss Diet Coke?!!

Using the sketch from the Catch The Bug blog.  It was cute

2 comments:

  1. Funniest post ever!!!! Good luck. We cut back quite a bit a number of years ago. It takes awhile, but it helps. I'll be cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, I hear you about food choices! I love food, all kinds of food and too much!! Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch good luck with the diet coke and the challenge, lol! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete