Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Bugaboo B-Day 1&2


It's time for the Bugaboo Birthday Bash Challenge.  I'm getting a late start on this so I'll be doubling up on challenges for the next few days until I catch up.

Day One's challenge was to use a photo for inspiration.  I thought about things you might find in the ocean and a scuba diver came to mind (probably NOT a cat scuba diver ... tho maybe!).  I also used the colors you might find at the beach.

Day Two's challenge was a sketch.

I made two birthday cards.  My birthday card stash is pretty low this time of year due to the rush to finish all my Christmas cards.

I'm also participating in the Dragonfly Journey challenge. Congrats to you, Jeannie, on another year of Dragonfly Journey challenges!!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna! I adore funny cards that bring a smile, and these two are so adorable and great for anyone. Thanks so much for joining my Birthday Bash Blog Challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are adorable, Joanna! Love the glaze on the fish bowl -- cute image. And great coloring of the Bugaboo Sheep in the second card. Thanks so much for joining the Bugaboo Birthday Bash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them both, great colours, layouts and papers! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's 7th Annual Birthday Bash, good luck Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards thanks for playing along in our Bugaboo Birthday Bash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely creations into our 7th Birthday Bash at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Blog.
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete