Thursday, October 20, 2016

Seriously Sick of Making Christmas Cards ...


I'm spending our time off from the routine of school in the craft room.

I'm trying to use all off the pre-printed images that I have.  This little cutie is from Dilly Beans.  They are such fun to color. I'm experimenting and trying to give texture to the images using darker colors and my white pen.

I'm using the sketch from Try Stamping On Tuesday blog.  I rotated the sketch to fit my image but I DO like how the card turned out.

My next card is using a Bugaboo image and the sketch from the Stella Says Sketch site.

I made the card a square but pretty much stuck to the sketch to finish the card (kinda unusual for me!)



8 comments:

  1. Joanna, your penguin card is so adorabke! I love how big his face is, it really makes him pop. Someone will love getting this card for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card. thanks for joining us at TSOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little holiday penguin, Joanna! Your use of the gel pen to add depth to the image really worked! Thanks for sharing with Try Stampin' on Tuesday!. -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dilly Bean penguin is soooo cute, Joanna- great card. And the second is also nice.


    Imke~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in with Try Stamping. I love your penguin!! Coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are super cute! Love that little penguin - they are always a favorite of mine - and that snowman is so cute, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I never get sick of making Christmas cards! Love the snowman he is adorable! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge good luck and hope you join again Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You may be sick of them, but they're just LOVELY! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Stella Says Sketch Challenge! We hope you'll join us again this week for our newest challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug DT

    ReplyDelete