Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Gerda Steiner: October


I just spent yesterday inventorying our glove and hat situation.  How can we lose ONE glove (but only one!) of nearly every pair of mittens and gloves that we own?!!  Unbelievable!  Apparently I will be buying more soon.

This little guy is the October freebie over on the Gerda Steiner blog.  If you haven't joined in the fun yet, just purchase this guy: cold hedgehog and make something with him.  Next month you will that month's image for free.  Cool beans!

I'm also joining in the color challenge over on Dragonfly Journeys

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Joanna, love this sweet image and your wonderful colours. The reason why you only have one of each glove is because you have sons. I must admit in all my boys years of school and boarding I think they have only ever lost 1 item each which is pretty good going but they have a few more years to go. LOL
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, this is super sweet and your coloring and DP choice is perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna! I just adore this super sweet hedgehog and the perfect Autumn colors you used too. Thanks so much for joining my Fall Festival of Colors Challenge and happy winter shopping :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete