Thursday, February 18, 2016

TMS: Ann's Card


My car is dead.

Again.

It's not my favorite car (hubby picked this one out for me to drive) so every time it breaks I have to bite my cheek to prevent myself from singing the "toldja so" song.  It's a "power steering assist" failure.  I'm thinking this one might be an expensive fix.

But in other news ... I needed a card for my friend to give her pastor.  As soon as I saw the sketch over on Tuesday Morning Sketches, I knew that it would work PERFECTLY!

I'm using the Doodle Pantry image: A Loving God.  Laurie has some amazing scripture images.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I like the colour combination you have used. Sorry about your car, or will that speed it's demise? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your car! :( (I do like that song! LOL)
    Your card is so beautiful!
    Beautiful card! That's a neat tool! (I have a Stampamajig that I think is similar though smaller.)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh the crappy car....I do love that song sung under my breath. Always at hubby ;)
    Your card is absolutely elegant - glad you came to play this week at TMS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Joanna!! Love the arrangement of your flowers! That's something I simply cannot do, they never look right. But yours look amazing!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete