Saturday, February 20, 2016

SS400: Robyn's Fetish


Morning friends!!  Can you believe that it's another Saturday?

That means it's time for a new challenge over on the Sketch Saturday blog.  We are celebrating our 400th sketch with a great sponsor: Robyn's Fetish.  She is offering our winner 3 digi images from her store.

I turned this week's sketch on it's side so that it would work better with my image.  I'm using Robyn's cutie, An Elephant Never Forgets.  My sentiment is computer generated.

I can’t wait to see what you come up with using this sketch!  Oh, and don’t forget to stop by the Sketch Saturday Facebook Page and give us a like!


3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thank you! ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE is very happy to be sponsoring the SKETCH SATURDAY CHALLENGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute elephant and I love the sentiment, such fun.
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet image and FUN sentiment !!!!

    ReplyDelete