Friday, February 5, 2016

SS 398: Best Fishes

Good Morning Peeps.

It's Saturday and that means it's time for another Sketch over on the Sketch Saturday blog.  We have a fun new sketch and the return of a favorite sponsor: it's Tammy from A Day For Daisies.  Tammy is providing our winner a voucher for $12 to use in her shop.

I gotta say that I adore clean sketches.  They allow the images to really shine.  I'm using one of my older ADFD images: Birthday Mermaid.  It's not in the shop anymore (but I bet if you were to ask Tammy nicely, she could find it for you)

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations and give them some love. I hope you will give the sketch a try!

I'm also joining in the "Pretty In Pink" theme over on Dragonfly Journeys

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna! There is always something so sweet about the ADFD images and this little gal is adorable. Your stitching really sets it off too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna!
    What a adorable scene you created!
    Love your little mermaid and balloons!
    Hugs,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete