Wednesday, November 11, 2015

SSW2-74 Dearie Dolls

Snow.

Meh.

The first real snow of the season is here and I was not prepared.  I gotta admit to hoping for a snow day or at least a delay.  We got nuttin'.  My friend who lives across the street (yes, literally, walking distance) and in another school district called to smugly inform me that SHE had a snow day.  Seriously ... thanks for THAT call Carolyn!

But in better news it's Wednesday and there is a brand new sketch challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.

Our sponsor is is Mary Ellen from Dearie Dolls.   She has a very cool site.  She posts poetry and her artwork on her blog and it's all there for you to enjoy .... free.

We'd like everyone to visit her site, download a favorite image and join in our sketch fun this week.  She has some wonderful images.

Our prize this week?  Why it's the instant gratification of freebie Dearie Doll images for everyone!!! Please be sure to leave Mary Ellen a sweet comment and let her know you found Dearie Dolls from SSW2.


4 comments:

  1. Oh no not snow already!! I love the colour tones in your card Joanna, and your snowman is so cute. Turned out great with a twist on the sketch too.
    Hope you have a great week, hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes snow already Joanna, you must a very short period throughout the year without snow??? I guess a Snow Day means it's a day off school? If that was the case here they would want to go to school just to see all the snow LOL. Love your card I nearly choose that image myself thought it was rather cute. Love your colour combo as well I do have a soft spot to Mauves and Purples. Take care and enjoy your weekend and hoping you haven't got too much snow!!!
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so NOT ready for the cold and snow!!!!! I know I was meant to be a warm weather person...so what am I doing in western PA?!!!!! Your card sure is a cutie Joanna! Love that snowman. Will have to get it for myself!!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute snowman! Love the purple and how it makes everything pop! Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete