Sunday, November 1, 2015

DP - AIMP November

Wow.

Can you believe that it is November 1st already?  Yikes.  Not that I am panicking here, but  did you know that there are ONLY 55 days left until Christmas.  I swear that the year speeds up as it progresses ... like a rock rolling down a hill, ready to flatten me.  I am sooo not ready for Christmas!

Since it IS the first of the month,  that means it's time for our monthly Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over on the Doodle PantryBlog.  As always, it's an anything goes challenge. However, you must use a digital image to participate.

I decided to use the Doodle Pantry set: Lil' Tin.  I love this sweet guy.  You can purchase these cute Wizard of Oz sets individually or as a group.  All of them are just darling.

I'm also participating in the Sketch Saturday post this week.  Since it's the 5th Saturday, you can pick any sketch from the Sketch Saturday archives to use.  I'm using #221.

2 comments:

  1. This card is super gorgeous , it caught my eye right away . Bright colors, awesome coloring of image and great take on the sketch :) love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply darling, Joanna! I love your tin man. Your coloring is fabulous and so are your papers. Thanks for using our sketch and playing along at Sketch Saturday this week. All the best, Cathy SS DT

    ReplyDelete