Wednesday, November 4, 2015

SSW2-73: Bugaboo


It's Wednesday peeps.

There are 3 Mondays till' Thanksgiving and (insert shriek of horror here) only 7 Mondays until Christmas.  If that doesn't make you panic, you are a far more organized person than I am!!

I love making Christmas cards and when I get to use Jodie from Bugaboo's sweet images, I'm in heaven.  This week over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog, we've got Bugaboo as our sponsor (yay).

Jodie is offering up 7 free images to our winner.  I'm using Gus' Christmas Aspirin  to make my card.  He just makes me chuckle.  Ain't it the truth? How many stress headaches do we get trying to make our holiday perfect?!!

I hope you find time to join in the fun.

4 comments:

  1. This is oh so true Joanna!!! Fabulous card. Gus simply tells it like it is! Love your coloring and paper piecing. Awesome Christmas creation!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. EKKKKK!!!! Oh my gosh when you point things out like that it gets pretty scary, Now I am getting a little freaked out about the holidays.

    Your card is super this week. Gus always cracks me up and I just adore paper piecing and the glossy accents was the perfect touch. Have a super week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where has 2015 gone tooooooooooooooooo???? Love Gus and I love your card, he's my very favourite man I love him to bits on cards. Great paper piecing and those glasses what more would you want from a man like Gus. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, great paper piecing and the glossy specs.
    Help! not only 7 weeks till Christmas, better get cracking with my lists and making.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete