Thursday, May 8, 2014

From the Heart #65


We started the day with snow and it's progressed to thunder and rainstorms.  The perfect weather to cuddle down in my art studio and just craft ... (insert happy sigh!)

Since this week is teacher and nurse appreciation week, I have spent quite a bit of time creating cards to let my friends know that they ARE 'ppreciated!  This one is going to the youngest's teacher.  She is a peach.  Love her!  I have two more cards to get done before 8:30 tomorrow. (insert stressed out sigh)

I used the sketch from over at From the Heart.   They have a twist of 1 ribbon, 2 DP and 3 embellishments.  I NEARLY twisted ... just couldn't find a place for the ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. This ROCKS, Joanna !!!

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge w/a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card QueenieJO...did you know Michael's sell foam fingers?....You can color/paint them....design them any way you wish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I come from a family of teachers and I know that they were thrilled that you acknowledged their efforts - and with such a cute card how could they not smile! Wonderful take on the sketch - fun colors, and I am liking the eyes :) Thanks for joining this week's sketch challenge and From the Heart Stamps!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!!

    Thank you for playing along with us this week at From The Heart Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, Love this card - the bright, cheery colors are stunning! Great take on this week's sketch and I really appreciate you adding most of the twist too. Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete