Tuesday, July 23, 2019

More CIJ fun - Bingo!


Yep, it's one of my very favorite crafting challenges ... Bingo

Today on the Catch The Bug Challenge blog we continue our annual "Christmas in July" event over on in the Bugaboo store.  In addition to being a weeklong event filled with inspiration and great challenges on the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog, there are prizes to be won and even new designs in the Bugaboo Stamp store.

Today the theme (in addition to Bingo) is Elf

This is one of the few Christmas movies that I dislike. Although Bob Newhart was delightful as Papa Elf, I am not a huge fan of Will Ferrell.  So I based my card on the color scheme of his outfit on the movie poster.

To complete the Bingo challenge, I used the center of the Bingo board: I added Sparkle, a Bugaboo Image and a Sentiment to my card.

The image I am using is one of my favorite Bugaboo images: Elf 004

Making a card for the challenge is easy, fun AND gets you a jump on finishing off all those Christmas cards before the rush of December (super secret here: I didn't even SEND cards last year ... too stressed out!) But I plan to finish all my cards and send them off this year!  Come join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your elf is adorable. I didn't send out cards either because I was too sick with all my sinus crud, argh. Hoping this will be a better year!!!

    ReplyDelete