Saturday, June 9, 2018

Saturday Challenge: Make a Splash


Happy Saturday!!

Today our challenge over on the Catch The Bug blog is to celebrate summer and "Make a Splash!"  We want to see your summer images.  Today I'm using the totally chill Surfing Guy from Bugaboo.  I created a scene for him to hang out in.  I'm not going to lie, I REALLY wish I was there with him!!

Come join the fun.  Here are the rule to join in

Here are the rules for the challenge:

*  Post your project to the blog, by 06/16/2018 at 7:00 AM EST
*  New projects only, no back-linking please!
*  Please limit your projects to 3 per person

You could win 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image), 7 free images, or 4 free images using any image!

2 comments:

  1. Cool card Joanna. I have the perfect image for this, I will have to try and find time to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your handsome dude. Great scene.

    ReplyDelete