Thursday, March 29, 2018

OBG: Tuesday Morning Sketches 446


It's time for a card featuring an Oldie But Goodie image from the Bugaboo shop.  I don't send out many Easter cards (there are just too many birthdays around Easter that I just don't have time to make them) but this year ... I've made one.

For my card, I used the darling image: Egg Tulip Bunny.  Jodie has lots of cute Easter images; hop on over to the Bugaboo site (see what I did there?!! Insert a rimshot) for more cute Easter images.

I'm also joining in the sketch over on the Tuesday Morning Sketches site.  Their sketch worked perfectly with this image.

6 comments:

  1. Sweet image, Joanna and great take with the Sketch !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, that is just too cute. I just got mine mailed out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I like the plaid and graph paper DP!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I love your bright spring colors and your cute bunny image - perfect coloring too! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card.I love this colours.
    Hugs from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love that you used Bugaboo image for a sweet Easter card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete