Thursday, January 25, 2018

Oldie But Goodie


I needed a manly birthday card for my nephew.  He is one of the greatest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing ... kind, hard-working, and a great father to boot.  So happy birthday Andrew.  I hope your day is wonderful.

I used one of my favorite Bugaboo images.  It's from the Under The Sea Birthday set.  It's so darn versatile that it has become a staple in my folder of printed images.  This little cutie works for both genders!

Hop on over to the Catch The Bug blog to see some more cards using Oldie But Goodie images.

I'm also joining in the fun over on the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog.  I loved their sketch as well as the "red" theme on the Dragonfly Journeys blog.

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! Wonderful colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, this is adorable. Love your coloring and that is a great layout for that image. I'm sure that your nephew will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, you lucky duck that you have that image, I don't think they have it anymore. The colors and everything about your card is so fun and just perfect.Glad to have you join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! That image is so cute!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Joanna! The image is so cute and the colours and patterns are really striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanna! Fun card for your nephew and this is a great card sketch too. Love the mixture of papers you used. Thanks so much for joining my Power of Red blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete