Friday, September 1, 2017

You Wear Your Age With Style


I think that I need a billion birthday cards this month (OK, maybe only 16) but it feels like a billion!!  Oddly I need a birthday card every single day during the week of the 17-23 (wow) how does that even happen?!!

So here is one that I made to use.  I absolutely adore dots and the color combination of grey and lime green so I made sure to use both on my card.  I'm using the sketch over on the Paper Play Sketches blog.  It was too fun not to join in this week.

I'm also joining in the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Love it love it love, what a great image and wonderful colours.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 10 birthdays this month and 5 of those are in 5 days. Love your zesty colours and fun image Joanna, great card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors rocks, Joanna and your coloring is fabulous. Love these funny Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so awesome. I love the AI image and the color choices I love. So glad you shared over at Paper Play Sketches.
    Billie A
    Paper Play Sketches
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete