Saturday, August 12, 2017

SS: StarStampz


Good Morning, Sketch Saturday fans

It's Saturday and that means it's time for another challenge on the Sketch Saturday blog.  We have a fun new sketch and the return of Sarah from StarStampz.  Sarah is providing our winner with 3 images from her Etsty shop.

I'm using her sweet "Ice Cream and Balloons" as the image for my card.

I'm also joining in the "Keen on Neon" theme over on the Dragonfly Journeys blog.

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations and give them some love. I hope you will give the sketch a try!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanna! She's just so cute and I love the heart shaped balloon in there too. This is a great sketch layout and the plaid paper really brings all of the colors together. Thanks so much for joining my Keen on Neon blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete