Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Hip To Be Square


I found time to join in the sketch challenge over on the From The Heart blog this week.  Since Faith is still feeling under the weather, they are recycling an old sketch.  It's fine with me because it was a fun sketch (and honestly, I don't think I used it originally).

I'm using the "Birdbrain Needs Coffee" image.  One of my very favorite images in the From The Heart store and seriously, this could be a selfie of me on ANY given morning.

I'm also joining the fun over on the Dragonfly Journeys blog.  Her theme is Hip To Be Square ... I have a square card (and plus I'm a bit of a sci-fi nerd so that's square too)

6 comments:

  1. I love this Image too, Joanna. I like this sleepy face **lol** You did a great Job with our Sketch this week @ {From the Heart Stamps}. Great Card and i like the Plaid Background paper. Thanks for joining us !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm with Birdbrain on that sentiment. Coffee is the best. So glad you shared your card for the From the Heart Stamps "Recycle" Challenge. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, this is absolutely one of my most favorite BB. Love the sentiment and the fab plaid background you used to show him off. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Great image to use too! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches – hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanna! This sentiment is exactly how I feel today! It's a great sketch and I really like the red coffee cup accent too. I'm so glad you joined my Hip to be Square blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete