Wednesday, August 31, 2016

SSW2-97: Ahhhh, Coffee!!


Happy Wednesday Peeps

Can you believe that it is the last day of August?  Seriously?  Where did this month go?

But since it's Wednesday, that means it's time for another sketch challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.  How great is our sketch this fortnight?  This card came together so easily!  Granted, I absolutely love my image this week.  Snarky humor about caffeine addiction ... totally me.

As you may have guessed, we have the fabulous Jodie from Bugaboo Digi-Stamps as our sponsor.  I'm using the image: "JJ-Coffee"   It's hilarious and sadly accurate in my house. Our lucky winner will get SEVEN images.

We'd love to see you join in the fun this time!



4 comments:

  1. Love this image- the saying if FUN and the truth ? **lol** I like yellow and purple together, Joanna. Great Card !!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love JJ and I love coffee a match made in Heaven. Just adore your design papers you've used these colours are so pretty together. I did expect another Christmas card this fortnight Joanna, but this card is lovely. Great card as always.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, this is such a fun image and your bright colours are perfect with it. Great card as ever.
    Hugs
    Anne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny card! Love the great image and your coloring. JJ is a hoot! Have a great week. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete