Wednesday, November 11, 2015

SS386-Gerda Steiner


I'm taking a 5 minute breather from cleaning the carpets (I know, WHAT idiot cleans carpets on a snowy day? C'est moi!  Apparently I need to take after my hubby and watch the Weather Channel more often.) Any who, I'm taking a break to finish up my card for the progressive challenge over on the Gerda Steiner blog.

This little bear is the freebie for this month.  All you gotta do is post your card (before the end of the month) and BAM ... you get the next month's image for FREE.  I love free stuff.  Thanks Gerda!

I'm using the sketch over on Sketch Saturday.  It's quickly becoming one of my go-to sites for great sketches.

5 comments:

  1. Cute!!! Love your take on the sketch and how you have colored the bear...great texture! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, you are an early bird this month ;-) ! Sweet Card and great take with the Sketch. I´ve used it too but for my From the Heart Stamps SOTM November Card next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Deb DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute - love your take on the sketch - love Gerda's images and this one is no exception. This can be used all winter.

    ReplyDelete