Thursday, July 30, 2015

TMS311/Dragonfly-Christmas


Today is the last day for the boys' Pistol Shooting Club.  Not gonna lie, I'm dancing the "happy dance" in my head (I can't be overly jubilant since I am in the minority about it ending).  The twice weekly rushed dinners, followed by the crazed exit out the door, and grabbing stuff as we go (inevitably finding that someone has left glasses or some other crucial element at home) are almost over.  Yay.

To celebrate it's end, I made dinner early and ran down to craft.  I wanted to join in Jeannie's Christmas in July challenge.  Here it is folks ... the first Christmas card of 2015.  It's a tad crooked but, heck, it's done.  One down, 74 more to make.  Ugh.

I'm using the sketch from over at Tuesday Morning Sketches, one of my favorite sketch blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna! What a sweet Christmas card! I'm so glad you had some time to join my challenge. I love the zig-zag stitching around the outside, and the pink hat & scarf with matching skates! Congrats on having one card done! Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July challenge this week, and for spreading the word about it too.

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Christmas card! love the cute teddy image and your coloring is wonderful! The zigzag edge is a great touch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Hope you come back and play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute!! I love this image and the stitched edge!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete