Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SSW2-30: Patti's Creations


These are not my favorite cards to make ... unfortunately, sometimes you just need one.  This is going to my MIL.  Her beloved poodle passed away over the weekend.  She is a bit sad so I wanted to make a card to let her know that we are thinking of her.

It's also Wednesday and that means it's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2  blog.  Sally has a great sketch for us to work with this week.  Patti's Creations is our sponsor this week and she's offering up three digi-images from her shop to the winner of the challenge.

Patti is an Internet Technology Professional and an artist.  She uses her skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to create her amazing characters and sells them on her site.

So grab your stamps and hop on over to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.  While you are there, check out what my teamies have done.  Their cards are amazing this week.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Joanna I love your card, especially the colours. This is a lovely image and can be used for a number of cards especially a Sympathy card which we all hate making. No more S'mores for you my girl. I know it's so hard sometimes I'm a Coeliac and the smell of fresh bread would be something I do miss, LOL Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, this is so soft and pretty. I love the colors. Sympathy cards are the hardest, but you did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, love the color combo and beautiful wording. The blue ribbon makes every thing pop. Enjoy the weekend. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers look so real. I want to smell them. Beautifully done!! Gorgeous colors together too!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect for your MIL!! Lovely card - I really love this image!! Beautiful coloring Jo!!
    Blessings and hugs to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete