Monday, September 15, 2014

DP: Mid-Month Release


Yep, you read correctly ... there are more new images to peruse in the Doodle Pantry store!  And they are my favorite kind ... really CUUUUTE animals!  There are lots of monkeys, owls and squirrels with this release.

I used Gift Monkey and paired it with the Try Stamping on a Tuesday sketch.  The thing that is great about Laurie's sets are that they come as outlines AND pre-colored images.  I used those and made two REALLY fast birthday cards.

I also wanted to remind you about some of the specials over on the Doodle Pantry page, Cheer Spirit is the FEATURED product for Challenge #50 over on the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.  When you enter the challenge, and use a Doodle Pantry illustration (not just a sentiment) you earn this set for FREE!!

Also, don't forget that Ageless Antiques is the  FREE set with ANY PURCHASE from September 1-24!  Just add this set to your cart when you purchase any other set and it will be free.  Who doesn't like free?

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little image! You've colored it perfectly and your layering is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love both color palette's. I love pre-colored images - they are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin on Tuesday. Hope you'll join again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little "surprise" birthday card you've created, Joanna...lots of fun! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops, I think my comment is floating somewhere in cyberspace... Lets try this again. For some reason I couldn't get what to do with this set until I saw your fabulous cards...must have had a senior moment! Anyways, I can't tell how much I like both cards.. so darn cute and fun and great designs. Thank you for the inspiration.

    BTW, thanks for the neat comment on my monkey card. Spirelli is very easy to do. Here is the link to the tutorial on SCS:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/spirelli/

    ReplyDelete