Friday, October 4, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches 218


It's snowing here in Colorado.  Thankfully it isn't sticking ... yet!  But since it's so cold, I felt compelled to do all the cold weather activities: cook chili and spend all afternoon bundled up like a snowman in my crafting studio (no heat!)

I wanted to get a chance to tackle some sketches this afternoon and I started off with the one from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  It was a fun one.  I rotated it to fit my Bugaboo stamp.  I was desperate to use my new Riley & Company phrase.  My digi JJ and her vacuum fit the bill perfectly.

I love, love, LOVE the new phrases from Riley & Company ... snarky and TOTALLY me!

3 comments:

  1. Jo, how cute. I love your image and I think this is a great sketch. Love the colors, the pop of green makes the purple even prettier than it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's my kind of cleaning, I'll be right over. Love the inside of the card, too. Fun papers and great coloring. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete