Monday, May 20, 2013

Hambo Hoedown


I needed a graduation card that wasn't too girly and was kinda fun.  This little guy from Hambo seemed to fit the bill.   My niece Meaghan graduates on Thursday.  Yikes.  This officially makes me ... very old.

I'm using the Sketch n Stash sketch.  I wasn't fast enough to get it on their site.  Must be more organized in the future.  I loved the sketch.  The only thing that bums me out was that in order to get it to follow the sketch, the DP is sideways.  Sometimes being a lefty can be a bummer!

Hambo's challenge this week is to use a punch.  I don't actually have punches anymore since the move.  I decided that the few punches that I had were bulky and took up too much room.  I "downsized" to use only dies since they are flat and store easier.  Soo, this is gonna have to do!

I'm also entering it in The Pink Elephant's graduation challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Joanna, so cute and so fun! I love your papers, your sketch, your coloring and your image. I guess I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graduation card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete