Friday, April 12, 2013

It's Your Birthday ... Milk it!


Tuesday was a snow day for us here in Colorado so I spent part of it working on some cards.

I had the whole day to play and then struggled with mojo.  I puttered around, hanging pictures, sewing, and finally ended up cleaning for a large part of the day.  Wha ....?  I know, essentially I wasted a perfectly good snow day!

I'm still trying to finish my quilt.  I love quilting but gotta say that hand-sewing the binding really stinks.  So I have no mojo, a hole in my finger (because I can't find my thimble) and three iffy cards.

Can I have a snow-day do over?!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love stars for embellishment and they are perfect on this fun card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cow looks hung over. Haha looks like he needs a snow day too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is fantastic! This image is hysterical. Love it and your coloring. What a great card.

    ReplyDelete