Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Cyndi


Today is my sister's birthday though I'm not going to tell you the number to respect her privacy.  Honestly, looking at her, you would NEVER guess that she has reached THAT milestone.  She looks great ... and I'm not just saying that to be a kiss-a@@

But ... since I am a snotty younger sister, I did have to poke fun at her a tiny bit.  I used this fabulous image from Inky Antics.  Surprise, it's an elephant!  I DO have a love for elephant stamps!

I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  I rotated the whoe sketch and then substituted balloons for flowers  but I think that you can sorta see the sketch!

Happy birthday favorite sister.  I hope we celebrate a bunch more together, especially the way we're doing it THIS year.  Loving the idea of a yearly spa day!!  I loves ya.

Supplies:
From my Secret Sister, isn't she the bomb?!!

3 comments:

  1. Darling card Joanna. I am sure she loved it, I do. Beautiful papers and design and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card! I love the comment on the inside lol

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know your cards are adorable. thanks for signing us for the DT call
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete