Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Weekly Christmas Challenge - Humor


This week Susanne challenged us to make a humorous Christmas card. Even though I have a billion funny stamps, that didn't stop me from making my way over to Bugaboo Stamps and buying another. I love Stella.

I decided to use the sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches this week.

I colored Santa's sleigh teal to match the card better and then struggled with my inner child's voice which kept repeating "but Santa has a RED sleigh." So to shut her up, I just gonna say that this is Santa's SPARE sleigh which he uses to take the Mrs. out for ice cream. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Bugaboo
Accessories: Nesties, MS snowflake punch, bling, copics,

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the card and I love the fact that Santa has a "date sleigh"!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I giggled at your Red Sleigh problem.... and love the spare sleigh. Wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for playing at ICSketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card! Thank you for playing our sketch at ICS!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun image. Love your card :) Thank you for playing at ICSketches this week !

    ReplyDelete