Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh Nuts

September is such a busy month.

Aside from the start of school and the craziness of that schedule change, I am lucky enough to know 9 people with birthdays this month. I feel like I walk around this month with a perpetual "Oh nuts" expression on my face because of all the birthdays I seem to miss. Thank heavens for the little reminders from facebook "You have 4 friends with birthdays this week" that come to my e-mail or I'd be sending out MORE belated cards than actual happy birthday cards this month! Confession time, I've already sent out THREE belated cards!

Hope it was happy Jackie.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inky Antics
Accessories: Lables 11, nestibilities; copics; ribbon; MS punch

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, Joanna ! I like the border punch and your color choice !!

    ReplyDelete