Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Diving into the SS stash


(Sigh) I'm thinking that I would be kinda happy if my DH's abs looked like this (the legs kinda creep me out ... but I could do with the six-pack abs). My lovely geeky husband can be called many things but a dumb blonde is not one of them.

I'm sending this card to a friend who has cancer. It's ironic because when she was diagnosed, I kinda fell apart and she ended up comforting ME! My friend is one of the strongest, bravest people I know. Go Team Wendy!

I also wanted to post a picture of the bane of my existance ... Buzz Lightyear. I mentioned to a friend the other day about how I spent a significant portion of my Saturday trying to put this guy together for my soon to be 6 year old. I grew up with Barbies so the finer points of lego building elude me. By the time I started to work on him, the youngest had already lost a piece in his arm and one in his foot. He's together but looks kinda goofy with that replacement red piece in his arm and foot.

3 comments:

  1. Cool card Joanna! Love how you colored him. Love the leggo guy too! I know I sure wish I had a good body again. It left me 10 yrs ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, that is a fun card and I'm sure it will cheer up your friend.

    Wow, your Lego Guy looks perfect !! I also need to build Lego with my nephew, but I'm not so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Joanna!! =) Long time no see! I'm so happy to "find you" again, oh wait, actually YOU found me! LOL. Thanks for following my new blog! I love reading your posts--too funny! Ya, I have 2 girls so I am not a lego type person either, but you did a fantastic job on this guy!! Happy bday to your son =) Happpy stamping and see you round more!!

    ReplyDelete