Tuesday, June 28, 2011

For YOU ... my special bud

I went to my LSS this weekend for black cardstock and brown brads and ended up spending an enormous amount of money on stuff that I REALLY didn't need (sigh). This stamp was one of the things that jumped into my basket. I just loved her little knock knees! It's a new one from Stampavie.

The card came together easily; I used Taylor's sketch as a starting point and used the paper tole technique that I've come to love.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampavie; Tina Wenke, Phrase, Stampavie; Mo Manning
Accessories: Brads, flowers, leaves, Bo Bunny paper

2 comments:

  1. Joanna, Beautiful card. I love the image, your coloring and everything else about this fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie ! Beautiful card, Joanna. I like your coloring and you did a great take with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete