Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hark! Hambo Hogs


I've been "eye-ing" a die at Archiver's to make these little flowers and I've been trying to figure out if I would actually USE it if I bought it. I have a tendency to buy things and then they sit in my drawers, gathering dust. Becca Feeken makes similar flowers on her blog with Martha Stewart punches ... and they are AMAZING! I recommend checking out her site if you haven't seen it. I made this flower with my score-pal and ... a LOT of folding.

Soooo, will I be purchasing the die? Prolly not. I have the capability to do it without the die and frankly, I don't see myself using it a lot. It's a very formal accessory and my cards are pretty casual (I'm not even sure it works with this image). Ultimately, I mail most of my cards and this decoration, while pretty, presents a bit of a challenge to the US postal system and their card crushing machines.

Supplies:
Stamps: All stamps are Hambo
Accessories: Copics, Score-Pal, button

3 comments:

  1. This one made me laugh...she is one hot tamale! The flower embellie is pretty; you see these all over, but I have not tried one yet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a fun card. It certainly made me smile. I like the flower, but like you don't think I would use it enough to justify buying it.

    ReplyDelete