Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Scrappin N Stampin with ME!!!


I know ... two alien cards in one week, I need to get a grip and expand my horizons! But I really love High Hopes new aliens and dragons. They really are the perfect stamps for boy cards!

This is the gel or water card that I featured in my tutorial on KL SNS. It's been awhile since I've made one and it took me a few tries to get it right! An added bonus for this card is that even with all the tape I used ... the smell of the hair gel permeates the card. It smells great!

If you are curious how to make this little beauty, mosey over to KL SNS and check out the tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. This is a super cute card! WOW!! And you can do out of this world - you have boys. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card.... Must see it in person...

    ReplyDelete