Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Advice


Supplies:

Stamps; Eat Cake Graphics
Paper: SU DP
Accessories: brads, embossing powder, copics


This has got to be one of my all time favorite Halloween images. I love those Eat Cake stamps! I suppose that the reason that I like this guy so much is that he reminds me of my boys. They would EASILY eat all their candy on Halloween night if it wasn't portioned out one at a time. It lasts until nearly Christmas doing it this way! (and this is with Mom and Dad swiping from the bag occasionally!)

This year we are having a Super Friends theme with one going as Spider-man and the other going as Superman. The youngest can wear his costume to his preschool as long as it's a character from a book. Thankfully we already HAVE a Spider-man book. Last year we had the same rule and I spent a HUGE amount of time pawing through our books to find a giraffe!

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious card!

    Fun rule on the costumes, although a giraffe would definitely test my creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo FUNNY! I love that sentiment - it's totally you!! :D

    (I think my work computer likes your blog...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the next giraffe event.. you need the book ... Moose's Loose Tooth... There is a Ostrich, Tiger, Moose, Elephant, and Zebra. I ofcourse love the card.

    ReplyDelete