Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Just Chicken In


I'm still trying to use all the stamps that have never seen ink. This one is from Gerda Steiner Designs and I can't believe that I've never inked it!! It's too cute to sit in a drawer by itself. This set is called Chicken Scratch.  I wasn't sure how I wanted to make the card so I stamped about six of the chickens and ended up having enough to make two cards.

I used a sentiment from Stamping Bella Farm Phrases for the second card. I loved the accusatory expression on the fence chicken so this phrase really worked. It's a tad crooked but
... eh, it's a homemade card, these things happen!

1 comment:

  1. Joanna those are great cards. I have soooo many stamps that are waiting for ink. I need more hours and someone to support me, lol.

    ReplyDelete