Friday, September 18, 2020

I Love Halloween!


Art Impressions has a new challenge on their blog. They want to see Holiday stuff: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Hannukah or some combination of all of these. Naturally I went with Halloween. It's closest holiday (just decorated yesterday) and one of my favorites anyway. 

I'm using the AI sets: Old Bat and Fright Night. I made adult cards but hey, adults can enjoy the fun of Halloween too (or at least that's what I tell myself as I consume more than my fair share of the chocolate that we buy for the Trick or Treaters) Sooo worth the extra shots of juice that I have to take for them ... dog gone Diabetes.

I made my second card a shaker. It has been so long since I've made one that I actually had to relearn the ins-and-outs of how to do it. Ugh. I should probably make the effort more often.


2 comments:

  1. Both are wonderful. Nice background on the ghosts and great shaker - I haven't done one in forever either.

    ReplyDelete