Sunday, December 2, 2018

SSS: We Wish You a Sketchy Christmas

Ho Ho Ho!!

It's time for the 2nd challenge in the Season For Awkward Holiday Chaos!  Today we want you to follow Stella's sketch challenge to make a project.  Easy-Peasy!

I'm using one of my favorite Bugaboo images: the Christmas Trio Block.  I loved it so much that I segmented the blocks into individual images so I can resize them and use them together or apart.  It was like getting 4 images for the price of just one.

The Awkward Holiday Chaos runs from Saturday, December 1 - Friday, December 7.  If you make a project or card for each challenge, and post it on the Catch The Bug blog, you have the chance to be a winner.

Yes, you read correctly,  a weeks worth of challenges and LOTS of prizes to be won!!  Why don't you join in the fun?

4 comments:

  1. Great card Joanna. I think we think alike....it's all in the definition, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Joanna. Love the image you used.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin
    Bugaboo DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete