Tuesday, October 30, 2018

NR: You Can Depend On Me


And I mean that in a non-diaper-ee way!   Sorry, I teach 6 year olds so my humor is a bit warped.  It's Tuesday and that means it's time for a new release over on the Bugaboo website.  Jodie really has something to "crow" about this new drawing (again ... sorry ... that joke was right there and had to be said). Regardless of my poor humor choices, I urge you to head over and grab this little cutie.

Also, leave some love for my teamies over on the Catch The Bug blog.  I promise you that their blogs are probably more adult.

1 comment:

  1. No not really....my card actually has the sentiment "Congratulations! that's something to crow about". lol
    Great looking cheery card. And you are so brave to work with 6 year olds...my daughter is a teacher to 4th graders...kids are not my thing...I prefer the elderly.

    ReplyDelete