Saturday, October 20, 2018

Bugaboo: Saturday Challenge - Bingo


Yay it's the third week of October, so that means it's time for BINGO over on the Catch The Bug blog.  I love the challenge of creative Bingo!  It really makes you think. This month's Bingo board was super fun.

I chose to do the top vertical row: using gems, dies or punches and a ribbon (yep, I'm counting twine as a ribbon!).  I love the way my card turned out (and .... the reason FOR the card!!)  I'm super excited!!

 I'm using the Bugaboo image: JJ Pregnancy Back Pain for my image and then I paired it with JJ Pregnancy Grow People for the sentiment.  I love ALL the Bugaboo pregnancy digi-images.

Here are the rules for the challenge:

*  Post your project to the blog, by 10/27/2018 at 7:00 AM EST
*  New projects only, no back-linking please!
*  Please limit your projects to 3 per person

You could win 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image), 7 free images, or 4 free images using any image!

Why don't you join in the fun?!!

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute. Love the colors of the pink and purple.

    ReplyDelete