Saturday, March 24, 2018

SS 506: Paper Nest Dolls


Again, I'm killing two birds with one stone. There is a brand new challenge over on the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog AS WELL AS a new challenge on the Catch The Bug Challenge blog.

I'm using the sketch and an image from Bugaboo to complete both challenges.  I'm using Jodie's 4 Block Tulip Square image to make my card.  I love the way my card turned out this week ... so pretty!

The sponsor from the Sketch Saturday blog is Paper Nest Dolls.  She is giving our winner 3 free digi-images.

Over on the Catch The Bug site, our challenge is a photo image.  You may use any image on your project to win the Seven or Four-image prizes, but if you have Bugaboo images, we would LOVE to see them!  If you don't HAVE a Bugaboo image, there is a freebie available each Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Joanna, this is gorgeous. I have to get that image since it is beautiful. It is perfect for that sketch and picture.

    ReplyDelete