Monday, February 12, 2018

Love Is In The Air


My hubby doesn't really "DO" Valentine's Day.  I mean he buys the obligatory card and roses but he believes that love should be shown EVERY day.  I get him but I like the flowers anyway.

Yesterday he came down to my studio when I was making this card and said (when he read the sentiment) "I think what's 'in the air' is the dog."  Big unsentimental dork!  It was kinda funny because our dog CAN rip some good ones tho!

So this card is going to someone who DOES like the sentimentality of Valentines Day.

I'm joining in the Challenge on the Art Impression blog.  They want to see "love" represented.  On the Dragonfly Journey's blog, Jeannie wants to see the word "love" on my project.  Done and done!

4 comments:

  1. We do think alike...since I did this too, hehe. Soooooo wished we lived closer to each other so that we could share stamps, craft together and mentor each other on diabetes/pump issues. Just LOVE your card naturally. Great papers to match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do Valentine's but I like making the cards and now I give them away for a good cause so they're put to use. However, this man is too funny and must by appreciated by those ' not too into Valentine's' men out there. I certainly love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Joanna and i like the different reds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanna! Awesome card and a great story too! This handsome fella makes me smile. Thanks so much for joining my L.O.V.E. Blog Challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete