Friday, February 23, 2018

Gerda Steiner: Some Bunny Loves You

Hey!!

It's NOT the last day of February and I've completed my task of using this darling image before the end of the month.  I'm actually six whole days early.  Yay me!

Gerda gave us these cute bunnies for the February challenge.  Using these two cuties on any project this month allows me to be eligible for next month's image.  I can't wait to see what she sends in March.

I'm also joining in the Tuesday Throwdown sketch challenge

3 comments:

  1. Joanna, just love your bunnies in the brown. GREAT coloring. Also it is wonderful how you tipped the sketch. Hope you are having a great day...come on over so we can work on a project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties and great job coloring them.Really love this card and happy you joined us with the sketch challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is indeed an adorable image, and your coloring is gorgeous! Great take on the sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete