Saturday, January 6, 2018

Catch The Bug: Saturday Challenge


Welcome back another year of challenges over on the Catch The Bug blog.  I had a wonderful few weeks off and I'm ready to get going for the first challenge of 2018!   It's an easy one so don't panic!  This Saturday's Challenge is simply "Anything Goes."  Of course we'd love to see your Bugaboo images but it isn't required.  I'm using a fun image called Stella September.

Here are the rules:
Post your project to Catch the Bug, by 01/13/2018 at 7:00 AM EST
New projects only, no back-linking please!
Limit 3 projects per person

You could win 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image only), seven (7) free images, or four (4) free images using any image!

Come join in the fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Joanna, that is soooooo true. My daughter is a teacher and so is my step-son. My husband taught for 36 years also so it is interesting for me to watch the kids doing it now. I have volunteered in my daughter's classroom and I don't have enough patience to do it often. Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - nice work--- reminds me of my past career - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I feel like I need to explain this sentiment to some of my 'ahem' younger colleagues! Cx

    ReplyDelete