Thursday, September 14, 2017

TMS 420 "Fried" But In a Different Way


Yes, I'm fried ... but unfortunately mine does NOT involve the beach, sun and a margarita.  I am fried aka - super tired.  I had 2 meetings in Denver and ugly traffic on the I.  Can I just say to our state's budgeting committee ... please fix the Interstate now. Widen it. Soon.

But this is how I WISH that I had spent my morning.

I'm using the sketch over on the Tuesday Morning Sketches site.  Too cute.  I love the simple sketches.

I'm also joining in the fun on the QKR Stampede site of Anything goes as well as ...

the fun on the City Crafter Challenge Blog.  They asked to see something that I did over the summer.  If you were to plug in a billion kids at the local pool, then yes, this IS something that I did this summer!

8 comments:

  1. I am loving this cute card. I love the bright colors and the image. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this chick has the right idea - so cute! All the sunny yellow is perfect for her. (When we are visiting family in Boulder and Co Springs we struggle with Denver traffic, too.) Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! So cute!! And true for me and my fair skinned kids... we fry in the sun!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card. The image is a hoot (grin). Nice use of our sketch. Thank you for joining in this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and fun and bright and happy! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN !! Love all the bright colors and the clouds looking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - this is soooo cute!!! I love it. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hay Chick I think we need to get together and have a Chicks day or two out and enjoy a drink wouldn't that be great sitting on the beach having a Margarita together Anne and Heide might want to join us. LOL Love your card it's so darn cute.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete