Wednesday, September 27, 2017

SSW2-122: Little Blue Button


Sooo, I got in a huge hurry to mail a few of my cards.  I quickly mailed this one off to a sick loved one and I didn't really notice that my picture was so terrible.  Sorry.  If you squint at it with one eye closed, it will look as cute as it WAS in real life.

Now that you can "see" the card better, I wanted to share that it's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.

We have a fun new sketch and the return of Little Blue Button as our sponsor.  I'm using her image: Spike and Anna Having Coffee.  I thought that she was darling.

 Our winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to her store.  

Here is a bit more about Little Blue Button:

Little Blue Button Stamps started it's life in december 2012 as free digital stamps company "Digital designs by Olga".  Later in spring 2013 it was reborn as Little Blue Button Stamps and first Design Team started it's work.  In the summer of 2013 we started to produce rubber stamps which were pressed and packed by C.C.Designs company. In Fall 2014 we started to release clear stamps but due to some problems in my life I had to shut down both clear and rubber and continue with digital stamps only.  Now I continue to create designs for digital stamps and printables by LBBS and clear stamps for Russian store by Tamara Startseva.

4 comments:

  1. Joanna, your card is just adorable. Love the blue color. That is a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Joanna, I love the colours you have used and the way you coloured the puppy.
    Hugs
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card, love the color combo and sweet image. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, such a fun card and sentiment too! Great job Joanna!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete